Christopher Phillips's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Fortunately, I live in the UK, so nobody really gives a damn what you believe! This…"

Christopher Phillips replied Aug 26 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"Fortunately I live in a country with Church of England as the established church, wi…"

Christopher Phillips replied Jan 12 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

453 Oct 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"I think that the idea of a war on an abstract noun rather than a nation state is lud…"

Christopher Phillips replied Jun 4, 2013 to Poll Shows 29% of Americans Believe Armed Revolution May Become Necessary

53 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Americans travelling to Europe are often observed to have the most bizarre and paroc…"

Christopher Phillips replied Jun 2, 2013 to Poll Shows 29% of Americans Believe Armed Revolution May Become Necessary

53 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"As a Brit, I look in on American politics and cultural attitudes from the other side…"

Christopher Phillips replied May 20, 2013 to Poll Shows 29% of Americans Believe Armed Revolution May Become Necessary

53 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"They are inherently evil. They say thing are so when they have absolutely no proof o…"

Christopher Phillips replied Jun 23, 2011 to Televangelists

12 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by booklover

"What concerns me is the total lack of empathy with others or acceptance of life havi…"

Christopher Phillips replied May 27, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

"Almost as pointless as arguing with a creationist!"

Christopher Phillips replied May 25, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

"I really think that conservative and liberal are society specific concepts. What is…"

Christopher Phillips replied Mar 10, 2011 to Is Atheism a chiefly liberal or conservative philosophy?

273 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by james boag

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service