matthew greenberg's Discussions (1,635)

Discussions Replied To (1267) Replies Latest Activity

"good point.  they even wear torture instruments around their necks!"

matthew greenberg replied 15 hours ago to Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

4 12 hours ago
Reply by Michael Penn

"Loren, in Philly that's called "whiz".  you'd get punched here for calling it chedda…"

matthew greenberg replied Nov 17 to Jesus Arrested in Philadelphia

28 Nov 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"Ohio's Sherrod Brown would be a great candidate.  probably a better VP choice but i…"

matthew greenberg replied Oct 30 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"love her.  i'm starting to think she may run.  Hillary is not on her game.  she's tr…"

matthew greenberg replied Oct 30 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"i forgot Jeb Bush.  i seriously doubt a "moderate" Republican (not that such a thing…"

matthew greenberg replied Oct 26 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"Here's my list of potential/probable GOP candidates for 2016: Mitt Romney Pat Bucha…"

matthew greenberg replied Oct 26 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"he'd say puppies are ugly if he thought they'd vote against his party.  "

matthew greenberg replied Oct 24 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"i guess it's possible all the pollsters are calling all the wrong people.  the gener…"

matthew greenberg replied Oct 24 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"he is interesting.  when you change your mind based on whichever way the wind blows…"

matthew greenberg replied Oct 19 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

"i really hope they pick Cruz.  i don't think a moderate will get the nominee in '16.…"

matthew greenberg replied Oct 19 to Clown Show Coming: Why the Republitards Will Lose in 2016 Unless They Wise Up and Pick a Charismatic Candidate

117 Nov 4
Reply by jlaz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service