matthew greenberg's Discussions (1,688)

Discussions Replied To (1305) Replies Latest Activity

"i see the problem now.  you don't know anything.  no need to continue to debate some…"

matthew greenberg replied 19 hours ago to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

60 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

""there are plenty of ways to raise money for the important things..." no, no there…"

matthew greenberg replied 19 hours ago to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

60 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"yeah, that "steel" thing was killing me too.  he obviously didn't steal a great educ…"

60 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"you speak as though you have no idea what the gov't actually does.  you also fail to…"

60 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Michael, frankly, your being an atheist refutes my theory that atheists have higher…"

matthew greenberg replied 22 hours ago to Why are so many atheists here so liberal?

60 7 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"have at it Michael!  these wingnuts should be on display as much as possible.  that…"

matthew greenberg replied on Sunday to bad week to be a wingnut

7 3 hours ago
Reply by Grinning Cat

"jay, if this movement started b/c of mass protests against the flag you may be right…"

matthew greenberg replied on Saturday to Good By Stars and Stripes

17 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"yes, he meant the Rebel Battle Flag.  very good news.  it always bothers me to see p…"

matthew greenberg replied Jun 22 to Good By Stars and Stripes

17 on Saturday
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Loren, that's why i stated in my original piece that, like him or not, it's been a r…"

matthew greenberg replied May 30 to why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

21 Jun 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

"really? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/111th_United_States_Congress This Congress ha…"

matthew greenberg replied May 30 to why Obama is a good potus - he's probably atheist

21 Jun 1
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service