matthew greenberg's Discussions (1,569)

Discussions Replied To (1211) Replies Latest Activity

"Alison Grimes looks like a terrific candidate.  good luck.  "

matthew greenberg replied Aug 3 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

""I'm supportive of LGBT rights and equality, but I still am very uncomfortable with…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 2 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"hey, i started the conversation.  do i have to do everything?  :) this is the first…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 2 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"honestly, SB, i never notice the ads.  on any site.  every so often i'm reminded tha…"

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

""What does politics have to do with atheism?" plenty.  like most atheists i could g…"

matthew greenberg replied Jul 31 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

"lol Pat, i almost expounded upon the whole "brother" thing but decided to pass.  i k…"

matthew greenberg replied Jul 31 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"i know the one you're talking about.  i can't believe that thread won't die!  for th…"

matthew greenberg replied Jul 27 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

""...remember race and ethnicity are social constructions or categories people like y…"

matthew greenberg replied Jul 27 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

"yes, there's no doubt they actively discriminate against atheists.  and they push th…"

matthew greenberg replied Jul 26 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

"you know Pat, i was going to write something similar but i have little patience for…"

matthew greenberg replied Jul 26 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service