matthew greenberg's Discussions (1,582)

Discussions Replied To (1223) Replies Latest Activity

"".....Where is common sense  today?? " it's on the left side of the political spect…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 23 to It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

23 Aug 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"good news is he's been fired.  bad news is he's likely not alone among his colleague…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 23 to It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male

23 Aug 24
Reply by Freethinker31

"how has it been one week since this occurred and we still don't know how many bullet…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 16 to One view of what's going on in suburban St. Louis

31 Aug 24
Reply by Sentient Biped

"i don't think so.  i do meet plenty of atheists but i've never known one i work with…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 11 to The Secret Underground Atheist Club at work

9 Aug 11
Reply by matthew greenberg

"i'm openly atheist at work, but i seem to be the only one (i know of).  which is sur…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 11 to The Secret Underground Atheist Club at work

9 Aug 11

"this is the best atheist site because of the community.  the members make the site,…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 9 to Do not feed the troll.

58 Aug 11
Reply by Susan Stanko

"i'd like to see Congressman Ellixson send all his fellow colleagues a copy of the Qu…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 6 to free Bibles of Congress to help in decision making

3 Aug 6

"HE WANTS SHARIA!!!!!!!!"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 4 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"i wonder if he'd have been as gracious as Rep. Ellixson had he received a copy of th…"

matthew greenberg replied Aug 4 to house whip sends bible to every member of congress - let's send him all our hotel bibles

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

"guess we were thinking along the same lines.   http://www.atheistnexus.org/forum/to…"

32 Aug 8
Reply by eric stone

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service