Dan Harkins's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"  I am surprised but delighted.   Does any one think the real problem, the thing tha…"

Dan Harkins replied Sep 4, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"And yet Karl Rove is an atheist! If only atheists had some form of excommunication t…"

Dan Harkins replied Sep 3, 2012 to Definition - The American Taliban

16 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Behold the power of prayer! Although, more black people living in New Orleans, so I…"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 30, 2012 to Why I Think The Republican Party is the Party of Imbeciles

37 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Thomas Morgan

"There's an amusing video on YouTube by Religious Antagonist where he goes into a lib…"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 30, 2012 to I had a good laugh yesterday...

24 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Grinning Cat

"XTC's DEAR GOD has got to be number 1. That is an anthem! Catchy and angry and kicks…"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 16, 2012 to Atheist Anthems wanted!

57 May 23
Reply by L Ross

"  Ayn Rand's work is best summed up by that old apocryphal story of an editor's resp…"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 16, 2012 to Does Any Rand represent your atheist philosophy?

32 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Roger Wehage

"That Planned Parenthood idea is perfect! I am so doing that right this moment. Thank…"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 16, 2012 to Focus on the Family

3 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"Sadly, a more apt title for this article would be: "Five People Who Fought the Chris…"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 16, 2012 to Five People Who Fought the Christian Takeover of America

10 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Raynebird Dragonwyke

"It is unfortunate. I’ve been in a somewhat similar situation. However, surveys revea…"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 16, 2012 to Our Pediatric Endocrinologists last words to my son who is now an adult and must go to an adult Dr. now...

16 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I'm from Massachusetts.   www.shooters-bible.com"

Dan Harkins replied Aug 14, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1155 on Friday
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service