Billy Deaton's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my favorite aspects of no religions is that we're not a united front. If we w…"

Billy Deaton replied Oct 23, 2009 to Paul Kurtz - "I refuse to be defined... as an Atheist"

49 May 30, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"ah, sorry for the late response. I was addressing the original poster and yes, Rosem…"

Billy Deaton replied Oct 23, 2009 to What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"The kind that obfuscate the explanation of God so complexly that I just give up tryi…"

Billy Deaton replied Oct 8, 2009 to What, in your opinion, is the best or most effective argument FOR the existence of god?

183 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"I believe in reason."

Billy Deaton replied Oct 6, 2009 to What do Atheists believe in?

9 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Dennis

"Shane, I agree with most of what you're driving at here, but I have to wonder about…"

Billy Deaton replied Oct 2, 2009 to World made for humans, or human made world?

9 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Shane Smith

"Consider it done-diddily-un Trachterino"

Billy Deaton replied Aug 15, 2009 to How can I put a direct link to my real blog site on my blog on AN?

6 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Billy Deaton

"I have an upcoming piece in gay & lesbian humanist magazine that touches on this…"

Billy Deaton replied Aug 1, 2009 to Do Atheists Hate Gays?

285 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Alex dePalm

"Hey Sarah, I love your Flander's greetings. Feel free to add Good Reason News to you…"

Billy Deaton replied Jul 29, 2009 to How can I put a direct link to my real blog site on my blog on AN?

6 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Billy Deaton

"Wow, I'm interested in hearing more, unless it was too traumatic or embarrassing for…"

Billy Deaton replied Jul 15, 2009 to What of Hypnosis?

23 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Josiah Allen

"yeah, try watching goodfellas on TBS. In fact, I believe Mr. Show did a hilarious sk…"

Billy Deaton replied Jul 14, 2009 to 5th grade teacher hands out sex tape to class

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by MrBiggMan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service