Lillie's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is to the detriment of atheism that we are not more of a community like t…"

Lillie replied Apr 8, 2013 to Best wishes to all

30 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"I am definitely a strong atheist and will leave it at that."

Lillie replied Apr 8, 2013 to What angle are you coming from ?

26 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I used to be very tolerant of religion but no more.  I now dislike religion intensel…"

Lillie replied Apr 8, 2013 to Dislike for Religion

23 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Mark Johnston

"This does seem to be working in the red states but hope they do choose the most cons…"

Lillie replied Apr 8, 2013 to The Republican war on reality

14 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Interesting reply.  Sorry about your PTSD.  Stay strong."

Lillie replied Apr 8, 2013 to The Republican war on reality

14 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I have no doubts in my atheism."

Lillie replied Apr 6, 2013 to Doubting Thomas of Atheist Position

8 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"I don't think it's a war on reality.  I think they know exactly what they are doing.…"

Lillie replied Apr 5, 2013 to The Republican war on reality

14 Apr 15, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Welcome, Anthony.  I, too, had very strong doubts at a very early age.  I kept tryin…"

Lillie replied Mar 31, 2013 to My Atheism

25 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by booklover

"Wish I could be there.  Please keep us updated on everything that takes place, e.g.,…"

Lillie replied Mar 29, 2013 to American Atheists 2013 National Convention

25 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"We all have had our aha moments or quiet, thoughtful journeys to the truth but we ha…"

Lillie replied Mar 29, 2013 to My Deconversion? Was I ever converted?

3 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Billy Carlin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service