Lillie's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"I never cease to be amazed at the numbers of intellectuals who buy into theism.  I a…"

Lillie replied Jun 10, 2013 to Nietzsche: "Christianity is the Worst Catastrope To Befall Mankind"

53 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Republicans would vote for the dog catcher if he was running against a Democrat."

Lillie replied Jun 9, 2013 to Loony Tunes Dr. Ben Carson Says God May Tell Him to Run for President: Welcome to God's Own Party

35 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"oops, sorry.  Thought it said 2013, my Dyslexia acting up again.  Wonder what did ha…"

Lillie replied Jun 9, 2013 to Atheist monument at courthouse in Florida. Flyer right here!!!

4 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"I had never heard this quote from Mark Twain but it applies to all the sermons I eve…"

Lillie replied Jun 9, 2013 to Who's at the door

12 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Can't wait to see the hoopla when this is unveiled.  It will be on every channel and…"

Lillie replied Jun 7, 2013 to Atheist monument at courthouse in Florida. Flyer right here!!!

4 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"The schools could put a stop to this is they chose to do so.  A high school not too…"

Lillie replied Jun 5, 2013 to High Schooler says the Lord's Prayer at Commencement

17 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"You are right about this, Loren.  My former inlaws have never been away from their l…"

Lillie replied Jun 5, 2013 to High Schooler says the Lord's Prayer at Commencement

17 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"No, they are not just like the rest of us.  They are misogynists of the first order…"

Lillie replied Jun 5, 2013 to Catholic inverted homophobia

11 Jun 6, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Me, too, Melinda.  They need to crawl back under their rocks and the media needs to…"

Lillie replied Jun 4, 2013 to Loony Tunes Dr. Ben Carson Says God May Tell Him to Run for President: Welcome to God's Own Party

35 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"It is the biggest idea that unites them right now but they also have their individua…"

Lillie replied Jun 2, 2013 to Loony Tunes Dr. Ben Carson Says God May Tell Him to Run for President: Welcome to God's Own Party

35 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service