Lillie's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Let's go after the 1% and the Priesthood.  Of course, religion is a business and a v…"

Lillie replied Aug 10, 2012 to Religions Are Businesses: My Take on The Priesthood

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"Sometimes they do things like this when they know it will not stand up, just to get…"

Lillie replied Aug 9, 2012 to Missouri Right to Pray Amendment

9 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by Andy Reid

"I heard on MSNBC today that the NRA sent out a contribution appeal three days after…"

Lillie replied Aug 7, 2012 to Will There Be Violence?

24 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Grinning Cat

"There are people who are offering to care for the pets left behind for a fee.  Heck,…"

Lillie replied Jul 27, 2012 to Bumper Sticker: "In Case of Rapture, This Car Will be Empty"

34 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I like this reply.  I think I was born programmed to become an atheist because I was…"

Lillie replied Jul 24, 2012 to What age did you become an atheist/agnostic and why?

30 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Katia B

"Congratulations on replying the way you did.  We have to do whatever we can do."

Lillie replied Jul 19, 2012 to stupider and stupider

22 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Last one out, bring the flag. "

Lillie replied Jul 16, 2012 to States looking into Secession

23 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Gail

"How can you hate something that doesn't exist?  Followers?  Unfortunately, they do e…"

Lillie replied Jul 11, 2012 to "Why -oh why- do atheists (@ times lapsed believer$) hate god"? WHY DO THEEEEEY!?!?!? ; ) answer here:

23 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Another thought is for those who have really been indoctrinated into theism from an…"

Lillie replied Jul 4, 2012 to Are Agnostics just cowards?

91 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Do you find that the general public is more accepting and forgiving of agnosticism t…"

Lillie replied Jul 4, 2012 to Are Agnostics just cowards?

91 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo posted blog posts
3 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
12 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
21 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
24 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
26 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
30 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Just a Voice's discussion Is consciousness nothing more than a veneer of our biological underpinnings?
32 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав) from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - Miroslav (Мирослав)

Мирослав это рассказ о России Viking Trance - Miroslav by Viking Trance with video artwork by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Videos London (UK). Viking Trance https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/miroslav/id338694031?i=338694257 Viking Trance…
49 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion Dogmatic atheism?
56 minutes ago
59 minutes ago
Čenek Sekavec replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service