Lillie's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"I tried to reply to this yesterday but guess it didn't go through.  Sorry.  I did no…"

Lillie replied Aug 25, 2012 to Scary Post from the comments section on Theblaze.com

13 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Greg

"Congratulations, Texas!  This is the best news I have had in a long time and gives m…"

Lillie replied Aug 24, 2012 to Victory for evolution in Texas

42 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Steph S.

"I don't understand.  Was this controversial comment made by a theist or and atheist?"

Lillie replied Aug 24, 2012 to Scary Post from the comments section on Theblaze.com

13 Aug 25, 2012
Reply by Greg

"I agree, Asa. I am truly afraid and depressed.  I saw today where a Judge in Texas (…"

Lillie replied Aug 24, 2012 to Republican Party Platform - "they're all asking for it all the time"

26 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"It's all right, folks.  He says he was on a christian pilgrimage.  That makes anythi…"

Lillie replied Aug 21, 2012 to Rep. Kevin Yoder (R.-KS) Goes Skinny Dipping in Sea of Galilee

11 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"Well, it started with talking snakes. Then progressed to how were Adam and Eve to po…"

Lillie replied Aug 21, 2012 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"I saw on the news a few minutes ago that a poll done after Akin's statement showed h…"

Lillie replied Aug 21, 2012 to Republican Party Platform - "they're all asking for it all the time"

26 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Thank you, Raynebird.  Amid your pain you have given me hope."

Lillie replied Aug 18, 2012 to Our Pediatric Endocrinologists last words to my son who is now an adult and must go to an adult Dr. now...

16 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I would have guessed this was in the bible belt but maybe I don't know that much abo…"

Lillie replied Aug 18, 2012 to Our Pediatric Endocrinologists last words to my son who is now an adult and must go to an adult Dr. now...

16 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"There are many very well educated people in Iran.  Maybe someday they will cease to…"

Lillie replied Aug 17, 2012 to Earthquakes Caused by Iranian Women Not Wearing Proper Attire

29 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service