Lillie's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (212) Replies Latest Activity

"Pope Benedict has just moved into a palace even more luxurious than the Vatican.  Ap…"

Lillie replied Feb 28, 2013 to Vatican Bank, corrupt to the core

6 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

""as to strain the creativity of a supermarket tabloid."  Love it."

Lillie replied Feb 28, 2013 to Vatican Bank, corrupt to the core

6 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"But did you see the vacation cottage where he was taken in his helicopter?  And he o…"

Lillie replied Feb 28, 2013 to "... it seemed that the Lord was sleeping.”, said the Pope

24 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Lillie

"If there was a god, he/she/it would not support any of these turkeys. "

Lillie replied Feb 22, 2013 to Loony Tunes Dr. Ben Carson Says God May Tell Him to Run for President: Welcome to God's Own Party

35 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"My favorite comment was from Barbara Bush who was reported to have said when hearing…"

Lillie replied Feb 18, 2013 to Loony Tunes Dr. Ben Carson Says God May Tell Him to Run for President: Welcome to God's Own Party

35 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Here this "sinful" group of privileged men has for centuries been shaming virtual in…"

Lillie replied Feb 15, 2013 to Annotated Wire Story on Vatican Scandals Spilling Out All Over

31 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by James M. Martin

"Thanks for the explanation.  I think it is a compliment they want to take us down. …"

Lillie replied Feb 12, 2013 to Why was Atheist Nexus down?

23 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by James Kz

"I agree that the Internet is having an impact on free thinking not only in the area…"

Lillie replied Feb 9, 2013 to The Internet - Religion Killer

50 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I would not go so far as to say religion drives one crazy but I do know that many pe…"

Lillie replied Feb 4, 2013 to Religion drives me crazy!

79 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Scientology founder's grandson says invent a religion if you want to become a millio…"

Lillie replied Jan 26, 2013 to It didn't stop at Loaves and Fishes

30 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Lillie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker 31 commented on Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
2 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to James M. Martin's discussion Question for All Who Read This Posting
4 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion John Jubinsky's DNA Testing Results in the group DNA Tested Nonbelievers
5 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 liked Andrew Bradford Hoke's blog post Religion as Mental Disorder
5 minutes ago
Pat replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
9 minutes ago
James M. Martin posted discussions
29 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
37 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
39 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion "I Accepted Jesus and I'm Not Gay Anymore"
55 minutes ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion Atheist TV Channel Will Launch by the End of the Month in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago
Atheist Exile replied to Joe's discussion In the Middle East, Some Atheists Fake-Fast During Ramadan To Avoid Detection in the group Atheist News
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service