Joshua's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I think your mother's reaction and behavior towards you is all too typical. You are…"

Joshua replied Jan 19, 2009 to Religion Stronger Than Family?.. .

3 Feb 21, 2009
Reply by Daniel W

"Often, this type of thing can come off as very condescending. When it is well intent…"

Joshua replied Jan 19, 2009 to What do you say?

214 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Kiru

"This issue arose in a Seinfeld episode (if for different reasons). When someone snee…"

Joshua replied Dec 3, 2008 to someone just sneezed...

26 Sep 14, 2009
Reply by AcesLucky

"I basically use caps in the same manner. But admittedly, there is no reason to do so…"

Joshua replied Dec 3, 2008 to god with a Capital?

33 Jun 19, 2009
Reply by FreeThinker

"Haha ... That's what I'm saying ... No one in their right mind wants a virgin!"

Joshua replied Dec 1, 2008 to How does a Muslim man get laid?

7 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Joshua

"I'm Joshua. My parents picked the name out of the Old Testament because they liked t…"

Joshua replied Dec 1, 2008 to What's in a name? (If you are atheist BUT your given name has religious meaning)

93 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Gerald Christian

"I have no problem with the word. We should not let the sensibilities of religious pe…"

Joshua replied Nov 25, 2008 to The word "Atheist"

25 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Kevin

"I can't remember the first time I described myself with the A-word to my parents, bu…"

Joshua replied Nov 24, 2008 to Family Matters

25 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Vanini

"I cannot recall a time when I felt beaten into belief. My immediate family has never…"

Joshua replied Nov 20, 2008 to From Believer to Thinker

79 Jun 21, 2010
Reply by Clare Fassio

"Certainly a unique situation you are in, Joseph. I'd love to hear more about your ex…"

Joshua replied Nov 20, 2008 to Ex-Ministers

3 Dec 7, 2008
Reply by c

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
18 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
24 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
27 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
32 minutes ago
Warren Jappe replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
38 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
39 minutes ago
43 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
43 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
46 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
47 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted discussions
50 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
54 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service