Greta K.'s Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Darlene,   We should start a page on Atheist Nexus!   Greta"

Greta K. replied Jul 15, 2011 to Hello! Introducing myself...

5 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Greta K.

"If you want to be a vegetarian/vegan, go right ahead. Eating meat in moderation is p…"

Greta K. replied Jul 11, 2010 to Humans eating animals...

425 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"Well, what about being respectful of Christians who actively work to deny gay people…"

Greta K. replied Jun 6, 2010 to

just now

"Thank you! I could not have said it better. It struck me as "ooh you bad atheists ar…"

Greta K. replied Jun 5, 2010 to

just now

"Exactly. I agree that atheism only requires a lack of belief in gods. However, that…"

Greta K. replied May 20, 2010 to S.E. Cupp is not an atheist, shes something worse...A CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST!

42 May 2, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

"I saw that episode and I think she is a right wing conservative who can't quite get…"

Greta K. replied May 18, 2010 to S.E. Cupp is not an atheist, shes something worse...A CHRISTIAN APOLOGIST!

42 May 2, 2012
Reply by Joshua Francom

"the other day, in the midst of a discussion about god and such, I was asked what it…"

Greta K. replied Mar 9, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"What has sudddenly made you think there is a god? wouldn't some creator who just ste…"

Greta K. replied Feb 17, 2010 to Am I a Deist?

17 Feb 19, 2010

"I say this as someone who owns four cats and two dogs."

Greta K. replied Feb 14, 2010 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I do not think atheists are more cat people or dog people or iguana people or prone…"

Greta K. replied Feb 14, 2010 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service