Michael Pianko's Discussions (335)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it would be nice if more lay people had more access to more information. But af…"

Michael Pianko replied Nov 3 to Should I just give up?

36 Nov 3
Reply by Michael Pianko

"The college professors and people who write these articles and the people who proofr…"

Michael Pianko replied Nov 2 to Should I just give up?

36 Nov 3
Reply by Michael Pianko

"You may be able to become a member of an academic library and get access to journal…"

Michael Pianko replied Nov 1 to Should I just give up?

36 Nov 3
Reply by Michael Pianko

"I work as a librarian, I know that most average lay people do not have access to sci…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 31 to Should I just give up?

36 Nov 3
Reply by Michael Pianko

"The following ideas are also bullshit: Spiritual science, the idea that gravity is l…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 31 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

27 Nov 2
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"All of these ideas are bullshit. There is NOT an indefinable mysterious power that…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 31 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

27 Nov 2
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"That's about what I think. In the past I would have been mortified to be seen undre…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 30 to A naked rambler

14 Nov 2
Reply by Luara

"I think your assumption is the opposite of the way things are. It is not that people…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 30 to The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber

26 Oct 31
Reply by Rasheeda Nizam

"This is a rather over-general question. "If a fellow atheist disagrees with you on…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 25 to Dogmatic atheism?

422 9 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"There was no tomb. Jesus did not exist (jesus is a myth). The bible is poorly writte…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 17 to Historicity of Jesus' empty tomb

8 Oct 17
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service