Michael Pianko's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

"Are you a troll trying to piss off men who realized what they are missing or are yo…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 16 to hurting your son

31 Aug 17
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Remember, the complication rate of circumcision is actually 100%, or more than 100%…"

31 Aug 17
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Good. Remember, all justified or medically necessary circumcisions are actually bogu…"

31 Aug 17
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Children do not have retractable foreskins until they are approximately 12-16 years…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 13 to hurting your son

31 Aug 17
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Ignorance has nothing to do with anything. Religious people are religious because th…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 10 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 Aug 23
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"I was raised Jewish. My parents are Jewish. My mom tried to send me to a Jewish paro…"

Michael Pianko replied Aug 3 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

49 Aug 22
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"I think you are making a big stink about nothing. In another thread I mentioned that…"

Michael Pianko replied Jul 31 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 Aug 23
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"So, why not stop separating yourself according to your so called ethnicity and just…"

Michael Pianko replied Jul 31 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

"What does politics have to do with atheism? Probably nothing. It appears that you fa…"

Michael Pianko replied Jul 31 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

"It appears that certain people on this site are some of the most prejudiced, hate-fi…"

Michael Pianko replied Jul 27 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service