Michael Pianko's Discussions (316)

Discussions Replied To (138) Replies Latest Activity

"There was no tomb. Jesus did not exist (jesus is a myth). The bible is poorly writte…"

Michael Pianko replied on Saturday to Historicity of Jesus' empty tomb

8 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"There are people who call themselves jewish, who are not orthodox or hasidic. Why do…"

Michael Pianko replied on Friday to Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

5 on Friday
Reply by Plinius

"Perhaps we have all been wronged in some way considering that at best religion is a…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 8 to When is it wrong to forgive?

114 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I knew that but you know how when your family teaches you something and then you dis…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 4 to Whats the deal with feminism?

75 Oct 5

"In the past women were expected to marry a man so the man could take care of her fin…"

75 Oct 5

"People, including my aunt and my parents, have insisted that in case I get a woman t…"

75 Oct 5

"I was afraid to talk about religion with my parents until I was 27. My mother is act…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 4 to What crazy rationalisations have you heard for the accident of birth that makes you xtian, muslim, etc?

14 Oct 7
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"If you talk to enough other atheists about atheism or religion or various social pro…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 2 to ethics

126 Oct 11
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"The main purpose of a government should be to protect people's ability to meet their…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 1 to ethics

126 Oct 11
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

"Parents rights will not be infringed because parents do not have a natural right to…"

Michael Pianko replied Oct 1 to ethics

126 Oct 11
Reply by Čenek Sekavec

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service