B.K.'s Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"To me it's still pretty! But I know the aftermath of a snow can get tiring."

B.K. replied Dec 30, 2013 to What do you do about Christmas?

200 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"Great pic. I pretended for a minute I was there!"

B.K. replied Dec 30, 2013 to What do you do about Christmas?

200 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

"To be fair, in small town Christian circles, people DO bring meals, show up to clean…"

B.K. replied Dec 30, 2013 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Wow, Michael.  You've spent some time around these people and know all their mind tr…"

B.K. replied Dec 30, 2013 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

""Prayer, in this situation, is pretending to do something worthwhile, when one is po…"

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Much simpler, if they think their deity is gonna mess with the laws of nature, to ha…"

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"I would feel the same way, Mindy, but this family is so overwhelmingly grateful for…"

B.K. replied Dec 29, 2013 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Could  I ask what sorts of key words you used in your google search?   I tried googl…"

B.K. replied Dec 29, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1061 Jul 20
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"Well, to be fair, if the child loved her grandpa, she would miss him if he moved to…"

B.K. replied Dec 13, 2013 to Atheistic Religious Tolerance

80 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by B.K.

"Well.... Now THERE'S a different perspective. Somethin' to think about!"

B.K. replied Dec 13, 2013 to Atheistic Religious Tolerance

80 Dec 13, 2013
Reply by B.K.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service