B.K.'s Discussions (192)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

"You said it, Ceil. I guess the talking heads say what the majority of their audience…"

B.K. replied Feb 11 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1195 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Exactly, Gus. Have you heard the observation that thanking God for sparing one in a…"

1195 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"No wristbands, Roy, but if they get better after accident or Illness, all the prayin…"

1195 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Matthew Greenberg said: "It will take many more generations for this evolution to be…"

B.K. replied Jan 9 to Excerpt from "We Are Our Brains" - on religion

13 Jan 9
Reply by B.K.

"Yeah, Mindy. It occurred to me that the point would be lost on the religious. In the…"

B.K. replied Jan 4 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Mindy, thanks for reminding me about Bertrand Russell. I just enjoyed a whole page o…"

B.K. replied Jan 4 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Those phrases make me livid. When used when a child dies I want to pulverize someone…"

B.K. replied Jan 3 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Have decided religious people truly are insane with all the frantic and fervent pray…"

B.K. replied Jan 3 to In times of trauma and tragedy and vulnerability, why do stupid people babble endlessly about praying?

102 Jan 14
Reply by booklover

"Yeah--  Dennis is right about this being the wrong forum... but the elements that ma…"

B.K. replied Jan 2 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1195 yesterday
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Christine, is there any way you could post a pic of your miniature tree? It's hard t…"

B.K. replied Dec 30, 2013 to What do you do about Christmas?

200 Dec 31, 2013
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service