Shy_Metamorphosis's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"The how to think instead of what to think is the very heart of the kind of teaching…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Jul 27 to New Teacher Question

6 Jul 27
Reply by Shy_Metamorphosis

"Nevermind, I got where I was going with that by taking a step back from the Rousseau…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Dec 13, 2010 to Human Rights and God go hand in hand according to Glenn Beck

34 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"Well, but what happens when the social contract agreed upon by the majority in a giv…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Dec 10, 2010 to Human Rights and God go hand in hand according to Glenn Beck

34 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"See that's kind of what i figured based on what he had talked about in previous conv…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Oct 26, 2010 to Help with a "scientific claim" made by my cousin?

23 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"The only thing I've been able to weasel out of him in terms of a simpler explanation…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Oct 18, 2010 to Help with a "scientific claim" made by my cousin?

23 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"See that's what I figured, too, but if I say something like that then he'll come bac…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Oct 18, 2010 to Help with a "scientific claim" made by my cousin?

23 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Yusuf Said

"That's a very encouraging story, primarily because I think (or at least hope...) tha…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Oct 10, 2010 to Surrounded by Christians and Scared for the First Time in Years

14 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I don't really have my finger fully on the pulse yet, either, since I've only been b…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Oct 4, 2010 to Surrounded by Christians and Scared for the First Time in Years

14 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"There's also a marked difference between apologizing for destroying someone's life a…"

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Aug 3, 2010 to Pope forgives John Lennon

20 Aug 3, 2010
Reply by Shy_Metamorphosis

"Fundamentalist - Satan Mind Flute Interesting..."

Shy_Metamorphosis replied Oct 9, 2009 to I, Rearrangement Servant

12 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service