roland707's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny this topic came up. Look what is going around facebook. The poster says "we al…"

roland707 replied Dec 19 to An interesting discussion on Santa...

35 on Tuesday
Reply by Ceil

"Nobody has asked me that question about xmas. I'm 'out' on religion, obviously, but…"

roland707 replied Dec 13 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

211 23 hours ago
Reply by Freethinker31

"Agreed"

roland707 replied Dec 9 to One of my theist friends is catching hell for having sense of humor

9 Dec 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh, neither of us is upset. We both think the reaction was absurd and we were laughi…"

roland707 replied Dec 9 to One of my theist friends is catching hell for having sense of humor

9 Dec 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If somebody loves you, they won't make a relationship conditional on converting. Sou…"

roland707 replied Oct 6 to Jehovah's Witnesses seducing people to convert them?

38 Oct 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That is the creepiest movie I have ever seen! I thought it was stunning. Mitchum was…"

roland707 replied Aug 30 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"Yeah, KH, the guy looked guilty as all-get-out. But the fact that the religious diff…"

roland707 replied Aug 27 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"It was an episode of 'Forensic Files' on HLN. It's a 30 minute show that comes on af…"

roland707 replied Aug 27 to Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?

65 Sep 1
Reply by Craigart14

"Maybe we can't think of anything good to say. hahaha. Or too damn busy. I come by an…"

roland707 replied Aug 26 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

119 Aug 27
Reply by Daniel W

"I don't merely believe much of anything. I find the theory interesting, just throwin…"

roland707 replied Jun 22 to An answer to the "universe from nothing" question

59 Jul 6
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service