Alex McCullie's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (56) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with your sentiments though question the certainties at the limits of our kn…"

Alex McCullie replied Jan 23, 2011 to "Does not the word SUPERNATURAL really mean FICTIONAL?"

24 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by MCT

"But don't those who believe in the supernatural see natural and supernatural as diff…"

Alex McCullie replied Jan 23, 2011 to "Does not the word SUPERNATURAL really mean FICTIONAL?"

24 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by MCT

"One simple answer is 'no' to your topic question. Most see the word 'supernatural' a…"

Alex McCullie replied Jan 22, 2011 to "Does not the word SUPERNATURAL really mean FICTIONAL?"

24 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by MCT

"I find separations like natural versus supernatural very slippery. Most people see t…"

Alex McCullie replied Aug 26, 2010 to "Does not the word SUPERNATURAL really mean FICTIONAL?"

24 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by MCT

"The agnostic response is common here too for people who are really atheists. Ironica…"

Alex McCullie replied Jul 21, 2010 to Are self-declared atheists still treated as (social) pariahs?

29 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Alex McCullie

"Your experience matches the worst fears for people who want a secular society with r…"

Alex McCullie replied Jul 21, 2010 to Are self-declared atheists still treated as (social) pariahs?

29 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Alex McCullie

"Not sure about that :-) I can understand a person, totally unaware of an idea, being…"

Alex McCullie replied Apr 7, 2010 to Define meaning of atheism clearly in the dictionary

25 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"Even "supernatural" can be problematic as a concept; one person's supernatural is an…"

Alex McCullie replied Apr 6, 2010 to Define meaning of atheism clearly in the dictionary

25 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"I know little of reiki even though my initial response is to approach sceptically. D…"

Alex McCullie replied Mar 18, 2010 to Deepak Chopra talks about things that make no sense

17 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Alex McCullie

"We have Christian fundamentalism in Australia but they somewhat marginised by the ma…"

Alex McCullie replied Feb 22, 2010 to Are self-declared atheists still treated as (social) pariahs?

29 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Alex McCullie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service