Kristine R.'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Whoa Jacob same with me, haha I did it more out of family tradition than anything el…"

Kristine R. replied Apr 6, 2010 to De-conversion after Confirmation

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Kristine R.

"Good for her! Now that I think about it myself..I believe I was following the family…"

Kristine R. replied Apr 6, 2010 to De-conversion after Confirmation

4 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Kristine R.

"I'm 17, turning 18 in September. I live in Southern California. My parents are extre…"

Kristine R. replied Apr 6, 2010 to Many teenagers here?

16 Apr 6, 2010
Reply by Francisco Gutierrez

"I fall into category A. I think he was just an ordinary Jewish man who was a good pe…"

Kristine R. replied Apr 4, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Well..my mom doesn't think I'm a devil child or that I'm eternally damned or whateve…"

Kristine R. replied Mar 23, 2010 to I'm not going to Hell Mom!

68 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Heather Natale

"Well I wasn't really religious to begin with, but once I got confirmed in my church…"

Kristine R. replied Mar 23, 2010 to Christians that become Atheists...

8 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by Tarquin St John Sh'gn'sty

"Good for you, Ashish!"

Kristine R. replied Mar 18, 2010 to What made you become atheist?

52 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by JayBarti

"I see. I think it's actually better that people are raised without a religion and ar…"

Kristine R. replied Mar 17, 2010 to What made you become atheist?

52 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by JayBarti

"I just told them flat out, and they were disappointed in me for a day or two but now…"

Kristine R. replied Mar 16, 2010 to What should I do in this situation about going to church?

19 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

""Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able…"

Kristine R. replied Mar 15, 2010 to Favorite Atheist Sayings No. 3

36 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Almeidinha

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
8 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
12 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
26 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
29 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
31 minutes ago
Patricia replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
34 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
36 minutes ago
Idaho Spud replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
41 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Joan Denoo's photo
52 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Finland's Gay Bondage Stamps in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
57 minutes ago
Idaho Spud commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Keith Brian Johnson replied to Luara's discussion Puzzle in real analysis in the group Mathematics
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service