AtheistTech's Discussions (456)

Discussions Replied To (278) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Loren. Please share it with everyone in your contact list that would not cost…"

AtheistTech replied Apr 6, 2013 to Stop Child Abuse by adding this definition of child abuse to the Definitions of Child Abuse and Neglect in Federal Law

2 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by AtheistTech

"@Michael Brice, I think you are missing the point if you want to analyze the reasons…"

AtheistTech replied Nov 1, 2012 to Conducting a simple atheist study, need un minuto of your time.

94 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by April Spitzer

"I am always amazed at how little respect the non-religious have for any/all religion…"

AtheistTech replied Sep 19, 2012 to Religion v. Science: Making Stuff Up v. Proving It

8 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by AtheistTech

"I have a very healthy respect for all religions' power to propagate, indoctrinate, d…"

AtheistTech replied Sep 19, 2012 to The Most Dangerous Thing About Religion

51 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Alan Perlman

"As God, no"

AtheistTech replied Jun 17, 2012 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

766 Mar 20
Reply by Travis Hedglin

"You don't need religion to hate, but religion has the most reasons to hate and you n…"

AtheistTech replied Jun 17, 2012 to Why do some support any religion in military?

5 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by AtheistTech

"Visibly? Do you see fear? Confusion? Have you thought about why? If you have, can yo…"

AtheistTech replied Jun 7, 2012 to a link from FailBlog

28 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Pat

"I agree.  Lately, I have been blogging that we (humanity) create a new language that…"

AtheistTech replied May 21, 2012 to Are words Objective or Subjective?

56 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"Try to think of a scientific definition of the phrase "full Moon". Here's my feeble…"

AtheistTech replied May 20, 2012 to Are words Objective or Subjective?

56 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by michele ricketts

"I can hear the hate dripping from this post..."

AtheistTech replied May 13, 2012 to Christians Worhsip a Bastard (With A Rapist Dad)

7 May 13, 2012

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service