Cascadian Rationalist's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Y'know, if it keeps happening in the same spot, maybe it's some sort of undeground q…"

Cascadian Rationalist replied May 10, 2011 to Unbelievable sign today from the unknown!

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"That.... makes me want to cry. :-/ And this: "

Cascadian Rationalist replied May 6, 2011 to The Biblical Universe Vs The real Cosmos.

6 May 7, 2011
Reply by Richard Healy

"As much as i would love to see this end, these ministers would just change their chu…"

Cascadian Rationalist replied May 6, 2011 to Secular Coalition for America: End Tax Loopholes for Millionaire Ministers

1 May 6, 2011
Reply by Cascadian Rationalist

"Vancouver, WA, (Actually the first permanent settlement in the Northwest) came first…"

Cascadian Rationalist replied May 5, 2011 to Hi from Vancouver, WA

13 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Republican's Nightmare

".... Maybe the ad companies think someone here might be interested in some x-ian tai…"

Cascadian Rationalist replied May 4, 2011 to Banner Ads

9 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZIjWJpiBk"

Cascadian Rationalist replied May 2, 2011 to Unbelievable sign today from the unknown!

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"A sad day, and a loss for freedom of information. I want to see this!"

Cascadian Rationalist replied Apr 27, 2011 to If you ever have opportunity to speak with one of Jehovah's Witnesses...

9 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Cascadian Rationalist

"May I suggest investing in a dog or two? Benefits: * Less Gophers on property * Fri…"

Cascadian Rationalist replied Apr 26, 2011 to Gopher Invasion Ethics

26 May 21, 2011
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
8 minutes ago
Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
13 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
16 minutes ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
26 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
32 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
37 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
38 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
40 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
49 minutes ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
57 minutes ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service