Gary Epstein's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"The answer is no available, until you define God. If you want to define God as a pri…"

Gary Epstein replied Mar 15, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2298 Oct 14
Reply by sk8eycat

"Go and watch the three types of routine circumcision at the Stanford U Pediatrics we…"

Gary Epstein replied Mar 4, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"There is no special hygiene needed for a boy's penis. That was a red herring introdu…"

Gary Epstein replied Mar 4, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"And this is amazing because Canada once did circumcise and the men who fathered thes…"

Gary Epstein replied Mar 2, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Strangely, if you do a time trip and look at where male circumcision made in roads b…"

Gary Epstein replied Mar 2, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Although some would like to, how could you explain Europe remaining normal and not r…"

Gary Epstein replied Feb 27, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"Always said God is Elton John and a Cat of a Rocket Man. "

Gary Epstein replied Feb 19, 2010 to Aliens.. and religion?

8 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by Johnsky

"Its amazin' how pathetically stupid some God drunks can be. First they, in my opinio…"

Gary Epstein replied Feb 19, 2010 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"I owe apology. I was being confrontational. I can be that way, I work against it som…"

Gary Epstein replied Feb 19, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

"What always bothered me was the word UN circumcised. Would you call a woman with bot…"

Gary Epstein replied Feb 19, 2010 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service