Skeptical Deb's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, if the state wants to give me money, I'll gladly take it. hehe"

Skeptical Deb replied Oct 25, 2012 to Descendants of executed "witch" want exoneration

6 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by jay H

"Interesting!  I'm actually a  9x great-granddaughter of Mary Towne Estey who was han…"

Skeptical Deb replied Oct 25, 2012 to Descendants of executed "witch" want exoneration

6 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by jay H

"This is basically what I've run into with religious relatives.  They told me (shortl…"

Skeptical Deb replied Oct 25, 2012 to Science as only one way of knowing

32 Nov 22, 2012
Reply by Luara

"_____ a "lie straight from the pit of hell"   Fill in the blank with anything that…"

Skeptical Deb replied Oct 5, 2012 to Evolution a "lie straight from the pit of hell" says Congressman Paul Brown (R - GA)

16 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Lillie

"Sounds interesting!  Good luck to your daughter with her film career and with this f…"

Skeptical Deb replied Oct 4, 2012 to Church film

5 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Oh my.  Is it any wonder our kids score lousy in math and science and are lagging be…"

Skeptical Deb replied Oct 4, 2012 to Christians...

9 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Skeptical Deb

"As far as ghost sightings, I think that the human brain does amazing things, especia…"

Skeptical Deb replied Sep 27, 2012 to Ghosts and Prayers everywhere!

13 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Luara

"I work for a team of oncologists and have also had many family members die from diff…"

Skeptical Deb replied Sep 27, 2012 to Ghosts and Prayers everywhere!

13 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Luara

"When the first thing out of religious people's mouths is usually something about how…"

Skeptical Deb replied Sep 5, 2012 to Atheism+ - Has Anyone Heard Of This?

54 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"For me it depends on who the person is and what mood I'm in, too.  For example, I kn…"

Skeptical Deb replied Aug 23, 2012 to How do you feel when other people discuss God(s) as if they apply to you? How do you respond?

39 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by booklover

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service