The Big Blue Frog's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Add me to the list. I don't just think Jesus existed, I think several could have exi…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Oct 1, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Was that for me? I'm the one with the Christian wife."

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 29, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"I can't fathom why you married such a delusional woman You just haven't met my wife…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 27, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"I strongly disagree, Matt. One can easily study God and God's relation to the world…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 23, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Matt, are you saying an atheist or an agnostic can't be a theologian? My dictionary…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 23, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Luke 22:35-36 And he said unto them, When I sent you without purse, and scrip, and s…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 22, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Although I'm an atheist, my wife is a liberal Christian. We agreed when we got marri…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 21, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Thanks! I'm glad that thread has attracted some attention. I've handled my in-laws (…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 7, 2010 to Alabama atheist, born and raised in the Bible Belt.

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

"Thanks! Yeah, Massachusetts might as well be the Moon. I've traveled a lot, so I do…"

The Big Blue Frog replied Sep 7, 2010 to Alabama atheist, born and raised in the Bible Belt.

5 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service