Stanley Post's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"A little off topic, but you remind me of something I read in a Richard Dawkins book.…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"Have you read any of the books by Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Hitchens, Dennett, et…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to Comic Book Nerd

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

""Until I have read enough and become educated enough in the ways of physics and biol…"

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

"So, where can one find a nice selection of Darwin Day ecards? Any other links? I wan…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to Send a Darwin Day e-card to friends and family!

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Constantine's reign as Roman emperor (A.D. 306-337) dramatically changed the directi…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to How to Make Yourself Very, Very Popular (at an X-Mess Gathering)

13 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

""Mary would have been stoned to death if no one "bought" the virgin birth. So they m…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to How to Make Yourself Very, Very Popular (at an X-Mess Gathering)

13 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"When I was a kid in 4th grade, my religious Mom had the wonderful brain fart to send…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"criticize Islam? Sure we do! but the the radicals are savage lunatics, so we critici…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to Are atheists afraid to criticize Islam?

44 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"LOL!! Very good one, thanks for my first good giggle of the day ;)"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to God is an Atheist

1 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"T.H.Huxley defined agnositicism as follows, and this is perhaps, the truest definiti…"

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service