Stanley Post's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm not very good at Photoshop dickery. Prefer to steal...err, I mean borrow, from s…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to Send a Darwin Day e-card to friends and family!

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"About the worst response I have gotten when telling a christian that I am an atheist…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

""where do you suppose the vast majority of homophobia COMES FROM in the first place?…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to Amusing Responses You Got From People When You Came Out About Being An Atheist.

470 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Rusty

"LOL!! I think that kid is the "brains" of that particular gathering ;)"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to We are everywhere!

1 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"There are a number of problems with Biocentrism. It is not exactly a new idea, solip…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to Biocentrism - how life and consciousness are the keys to understanding the nature of the universe.

17 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by Park Bierbower

"Isnt it about time for this asshole to drop dead!?"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to Pat Robertson misses the good old days of anti-sodomy laws

12 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Eddie Cuevas

"Assuming all this is not just pure myth, why did the guards not see jesus' "ghost" e…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to Joseph of Arimathea and the empty tomb

3 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by FreeThinker

"Ryan, than this is a good place to learn stuff. We are very particular about getting…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 8, 2011 to Comic Book Nerd

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

"Nope, your not missing anything, just typing whatever came into my head at the time.…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to Comic Book Nerd

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

"Ryan, for some reason, there was no "reply" tab at the bottom of your last post!? :\…"

Stanley Post replied Feb 7, 2011 to Comic Book Nerd

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service