sarah mike-thomas's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I KNOW!!! Paper checks are such a pain in the a** I wish someone would tell my mothe…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 30, 2012 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"As long as people don't mistake it for a religion , (like the term "Darwin-ism" ...a…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 30, 2012 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Well I tried to reply to you twice but my I-phone went bezerk on me so here I go aga…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 14, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

405 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I wish I would've realized that when I was under 18. Though I havent believed in god…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 14, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

405 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I'm in the closet IRL, but pretty out and open on the Internet and on paper. I wish…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 5, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

405 yesterday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Lol...yeah. Seeing is believing but first, lets see some lightning bolts and flying…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 3, 2012 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

"I am also 99.9% sure there is no god, as I am 99.9% there is no paranormal thenomea…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 1, 2012 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service