sarah mike-thomas's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I KNOW!!! Paper checks are such a pain in the a** I wish someone would tell my mothe…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 30, 2012 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"As long as people don't mistake it for a religion , (like the term "Darwin-ism" ...a…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 30, 2012 to List of atheists removed from Wikipedia

39 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Well I tried to reply to you twice but my I-phone went bezerk on me so here I go aga…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 14, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

459 Dec 1
Reply by Freethinker31

"I wish I would've realized that when I was under 18. Though I havent believed in god…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 14, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

459 Dec 1
Reply by Freethinker31

"I'm in the closet IRL, but pretty out and open on the Internet and on paper. I wish…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 5, 2012 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

459 Dec 1
Reply by Freethinker31

"Lol...yeah. Seeing is believing but first, lets see some lightning bolts and flying…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 3, 2012 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 on Saturday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

"I am also 99.9% sure there is no god, as I am 99.9% there is no paranormal thenomea…"

sarah mike-thomas replied May 1, 2012 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2361 on Saturday
Reply by Jimmy McCann

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service