Craigart14's Discussions (450)

Discussions Replied To (267) Replies Latest Activity

"Allan, did you have to post this?  Isn't it bad enough I have to report to junior ad…"

Craigart14 replied May 21 to Academic salary comparisons

5 May 21
Reply by Joan Denoo

"In Buddhism and Hinduism, karma depends on reincarnation. What one does in this life…"

Craigart14 replied May 21 to KARMA

22 May 21
Reply by Craigart14

"I like the story told by the priest in the movie Doubt.  A woman asked if gossiping…"

Craigart14 replied May 21 to A Modern Version of the Pillory

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm glad Hollywood never pandered to anyone to make a buck in the good old days. No…"

Craigart14 replied May 21 to Is "Heaven is for Real" the Worst Con Job Ever Perpetrated on a Movie Audience?

16 May 21
Reply by James M. Martin

"Just curious. Has he offered any evidence or some sort of rationale? Craig"

Craigart14 replied May 21 to Democrats Behind Mass Shootings??

7 May 21
Reply by Michael Penn

"I don't think female circumcision is in the Qur'an, and in the Hadith the Prophet ad…"

Craigart14 replied May 20 to Do Religious people actually read their own holy books properly?

15 May 20
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Well, Thoreau only spent one night in jail.  His aunt paid the poll tax the next day…"

Craigart14 replied May 18 to Confessions of a Chickenshit Tax Payer: Thoughts on Thoreau and the Religious Right SCOTUS

7 Aug 10
Reply by James M. Martin

"I don't pay much attention to music anymore; most just seems like noise.  I'm more l…"

Craigart14 replied May 13 to An unusual case-anyone know others?

27 May 14
Reply by Luara

"Jonathan Wells has a doctorate in biology from Berkeley, though he was chosen by Rev…"

Craigart14 replied May 12 to Geocentricity

14 May 12
Reply by Craigart14

"Preaching to the choir actually pays pretty well these days. Craig"

Craigart14 replied May 11 to Kevin Sorbo on the Vitality of God (and Other Inanities)

3 May 11
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service