Atheist Nexus Logo

Craigart14's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"IIRC, the majority of the US military still comes from the South, i.e., the Bible Be…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 12 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 on Tuesday
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Re: prisons: Let's release the stoners and use their cells for criminals who violate…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 11 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

344 Mar 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It seems to me that evil arises from allowing ideology to trump human welfare.  That…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 2 to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

26 Mar 22
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"I like the car analogy.  Spin it out a little farther. I have to have liability insu…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 27 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

344 Mar 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"One of the uses of movie making is to sell tickets.  Profit and truth keep but littl…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 27 to Atheist Reasoning on Gun Control in the U.S

344 Mar 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Judge Moore should go back to law school, or better yet, study up for the electrolys…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 19 to Our rights come from God?

38 Mar 9
Reply by Christopher Lowe

""In other words, mind is already inherent in every electron, and the processes of hu…"

Craigart14 replied Feb 4 to Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra

33 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""Supernatural" is that which exists outside the detectable natural world.  Of course…"

Craigart14 replied Jan 21 to Debunking The Bible

20 Feb 22
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Muslims should patronize Mary's Diner, unrolling their prayer mats in the busy aisle…"

Craigart14 replied Dec 10, 2014 to Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

95 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by sk8eycat

"Old thread, but what the hell.  Why doubt the existence of Jesus?  The existence of…"

Craigart14 replied Nov 30, 2014 to Did this atheist get beat up by an agnostic? NO!

17 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service