Atheist Nexus Logo

Craigart14's Discussions (453)

Discussions Replied To (285) Replies Latest Activity

"Lee Strobel is smarter than I am if he can figure out when an ORAL tradition started…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 22 to Did the gospel writers Matthew, Mark, Luke and John meet Jesus?

55 Mar 23
Reply by sk8eycat

"Thanks for sending us Ken Ham ;-) Personally, I'm anti-theist too, but I try not to…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 22 to Goodbye. I wish you well. :)

42 Apr 6
Reply by Glen Rosenberg

"The schism between Puritans and Cavaliers occurred in England a bit earlier and resu…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 21 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"Aware"

Craigart14 replied Mar 21 to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

26 Mar 22
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Wallace Stevens, Sunday Morning, To A High-toned Christian Woman, etc."

Craigart14 replied Mar 21 to Atheist Poets?

12 Mar 21
Reply by Craigart14

"Where is that quotation in TGD?  My computer can't find it. Craig"

Craigart14 replied Mar 19 to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

26 Mar 22

"I don't think the "atheists in foxholes" meme refers to atheists' courage when calle…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 19 to Does Richard Dawkins overstate in his book The God Delusion that "Religion is the sole cause of conflict in the world"? What are your opinions?

26 Mar 22

"Richard, do you have a source for the remark about "Wilson and his cronies"?  I woul…"

26 Mar 22

"The English civil war of the 1640s resulted in a lot of Puritan immigrants going to…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 18 to Article alert: It's about RELIGION, stupid!

34 Mar 24
Reply by Alan Perlman

"True enough, but most of the original states did have established, taxpayer funded c…"

Craigart14 replied Mar 18 to A Christian Nation? Since When?

8 Mar 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service