Atheist Nexus Logo

Ron Low's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (53) Replies Latest Activity

"That report is not only absurdly biased, it's grossly inaccurate.   77% of the pres…"

Ron Low replied Apr 4, 2014 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014
Reply by Neil Clark Reinhardt

"^^ Female genital mutilation is far more barbaric ^^   WHEN IT IS.  But NOT when it'…"

Ron Low replied Dec 31, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"^^ Removing the foreskin removes the flap of skin that normally protects the head of…"

Ron Low replied Dec 12, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"You overlook that studies have found female genital mutilation correlates with reduc…"

Ron Low replied Dec 11, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"Absent some myth-based reason to avoid touching the genitals, I doubt that having a…"

Ron Low replied Dec 11, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"Hi, Thanks for following up.  I'm sorry for using harsh langauge.  As a victim of fo…"

Ron Low replied Mar 1, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"Monica I'm utterly stunned at your myopia and insensitivity.  About 100 U.S. infants…"

Ron Low replied Feb 28, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"^^ mother's aversion at handling her infant son's penis in order to properly clean i…"

Ron Low replied Jan 15, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"You're acting like you didn't see this, so here it is again: ^^ I'm not going to go…"

Ron Low replied Jan 8, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

"Hi, ^^ I'm not going to go pulling at the skin of my dick to give the the impression…"

Ron Low replied Jan 7, 2011 to Circumcision and genital mutilation: let's discuss.

573 May 5, 2014

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service