Maruli Marulaki's Discussions (499)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"APISTIA is a good word.  Unfortunately, it is not known well enough."

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 23, 2011 to Atheism is an unfortunate word

34 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"I have made my point and I refrain from any further comment.   The only person quali…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 18, 2011 to I Have No Father! How a Muslim Became an Atheist

14 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Nico Rahm

"Nico asked for people's opinion.  So he got it from a woman's perspective.  My react…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 18, 2011 to I Have No Father! How a Muslim Became an Atheist

14 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Nico Rahm

"I perceive this story as very onesided and selfish.   The son complains about all th…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 17, 2011 to I Have No Father! How a Muslim Became an Atheist

14 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Nico Rahm

"It would be a good idea, if in contrast to expensive events like the TAM, it could m…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 17, 2011 to Have the members of atheist nexus ever had a convention?

9 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Kyle Simpson

"Thanks for adding the link.  I have been publicly calling religion a delusion more t…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 17, 2011 to Topics to establish premises of anti-religion argument

5 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Personally, I never bother to discuss the contents of any delusional faith with the…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 16, 2011 to The point with discussing religious scriptures.

4 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"If I wanted to do something in this direction, I would make people watch some on Jam…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 15, 2011 to Topics to establish premises of anti-religion argument

5 Dec 17, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Thanks for sharing your life story.   It enlightens me about some experiences, which…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 14, 2011 to My " Bi - Racial " American Experience .

17 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

"Good idea, but I doubt that it works with those delusional christians.   They will t…"

Maruli Marulaki replied Dec 13, 2011 to Turing test for God

3 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Maruli Marulaki

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service