Jimmy Hilli's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Okay, perhaps, but let us say that you got cancer, and religious people prayed for y…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 7, 2011 to Response to prayers?

13 May 15, 2013
Reply by Ivanthecur

"So, let me get this straight, you told her that you do not appreciate the praying? I…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 7, 2011 to Response to prayers?

13 May 15, 2013
Reply by Ivanthecur

"In a secular way, perhaps, but in other terms of my living qualifications, no. There…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 7, 2011 to The most rational, logical and non religious places in the world to reside in?

16 Nov 30, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Hilli

"I know, it sounds a bit harsh, but the truth is the truth, and I am strongly against…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 5, 2011 to Why do you find the evolution of life so fascinating?

24 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by William Beason

"If the Christian god did actually exist, then I would rather be banished to hell tha…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 4, 2011 to Ready to take the plunge!

37 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by John Aultman

"I know, that is the whole point of the speech, to present how awesome evolution is a…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 4, 2011 to Why do you find the evolution of life so fascinating?

24 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by William Beason

"Of course, I can say fuck (or in Swedish that would be "Fan/Helvete/Fitta". I am all…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 3, 2011 to Why do you find the evolution of life so fascinating?

24 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by William Beason

"@Fil Salustri Thanks!   @Teagraves The fact that we are all here, without any higher…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 3, 2011 to Why do you find the evolution of life so fascinating?

24 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by William Beason

"@Fil Salustri Thanks!   @Teagraves The fact that we are all here, without any higher…"

24 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by William Beason

"I think that people should not need heroes. The term "Hero" indicates that the perso…"

Jimmy Hilli replied Nov 2, 2011 to Do you have any real life heroes? (I don't.)

20 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by aahmed

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service