Joe Bruemmer's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"And thank you for the compliment. I'm humbled."

Joe Bruemmer replied Nov 4, 2011 to Organize or die. It may just save your life. Literally.

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

"You sound like Sam Harris. Yes, Sam is right and it's a nothing word. But so was Dem…"

Joe Bruemmer replied Nov 4, 2011 to Organize or die. It may just save your life. Literally.

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

"Yes, xians cringe when they hear the word "atheist". But the more they hear it, the…"

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

"Joe, I would like to agree, but the way this country is going, I wouldn't bet on tha…"

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

"And that is a real tragedy. A de facto religion litmus test."

Joe Bruemmer replied Aug 5, 2011 to Join the National Atheist Party!

36 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"Actually, there is only one declares non beleiver in congress: Pete Stark, from N. C…"

Joe Bruemmer replied Aug 5, 2011 to Join the National Atheist Party!

36 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by Patrick Moore

"All fair questions. Let's start with the name... I can't change the name myself. Tha…"

Joe Bruemmer replied Jul 25, 2011 to Organize or die. It may just save your life. Literally.

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

"Then what will, Susan? What are you looking for? What would make the party more appe…"

Joe Bruemmer replied Jul 25, 2011 to Organize or die. It may just save your life. Literally.

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

"Secular Coalition wants to see more atheists elected. We definitely want to work wit…"

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

"Well, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't. But you knew that. Personally, I think i…"

29 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Joe Bruemmer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service