Tim Barrie's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"How about "Intent" being an emergent property? Like a winning streak of a basket bal…"

Tim Barrie replied Jun 30, 2009 to Is the concept of intent an illusion or construct?

2 Jul 1, 2009
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Hey J, sorry was not implying you made that comparison. I was just exploring the tho…"

Tim Barrie replied Jun 30, 2009 to Original Ignorance and Creation of God

14 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"I think you could look at primitive tribes today living in rain forests and the like…"

14 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"I agree with your points, yes it is important to make rational arguments and underst…"

14 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"Hi, I'm new here I hope you don't mind me jumping in! I'm sure your right in the se…"

Tim Barrie replied Jun 29, 2009 to Original Ignorance and Creation of God

14 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"Hi, I'm new here I hope you don't mind me jumping in! I'm sure your right in the se…"

Tim Barrie replied Jun 29, 2009 to Original Ignorance and Creation of God

14 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"I know what you mean. My mother is just a depressive, sees the worst in everything.…"

Tim Barrie replied Jun 29, 2009 to I'm new here and just checking it out! What kind of people are here?

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"Thanks Gregory, interesting reply and comments. You are being logical but unfortuna…"

Tim Barrie replied Jun 28, 2009 to I'm new here and just checking it out! What kind of people are here?

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"Hey Gregory, thanks for your thoughts. To clarify, my comments regarding the positi…"

Tim Barrie replied Jun 28, 2009 to I'm new here and just checking it out! What kind of people are here?

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

"Hey Kristy, good points! Thanks for your reply. Based on your comments above I thin…"

9 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Tim Barrie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service