Therese Monteath-Carr's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks James. I'm just trying to understand your views correctly, because I think yo…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Dec 3, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"Church hospitals? Wow, I never thought about that. It's not something we have here i…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Dec 3, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"So many more views- this is great, thank you everyone! Thanks Michael. I see a prob…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"That's ok- thanks everyone for your great input. It was great to just have a soundin…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Dec 2, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"You make some good points. I can follow them logically, but emotionally they're a ha…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"I used to volunteer with the Salvation Army myself, so I do understand that. They kn…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

"Just a tiny interjection into this well rouded discussion. I was raised a Catholic.…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Nov 29, 2012 to "faith is pretending to believe"

28 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Thank you Pat- I'll definitely give that some thought. It helps to hear that from a…"

Therese Monteath-Carr replied Nov 29, 2012 to Is it ever ok for an Atheist to use church community services?

24 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Patrick F

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service