Alex's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I love last night's episode.  Love the fact that NDT called evolution a fact, and le…"

Alex replied Mar 17 to So excited for Cosmos' return!

113 Mar 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

""taken out and shot" can you feel the love? wow, I thought god was love, guess he di…"

Alex replied Mar 15 to Catholic Family Values leader advocates slaughter of "liberal professors"

4 Mar 15
Reply by Alex

"You had me at food and tv.  :) I love them both.  "

Alex replied Mar 14 to Hi!

21 Mar 16
Reply by Andrew Douglas

"I just find it very arrogant for them to assume I need saving. Anyway, I am relative…"

21 Mar 16
Reply by Andrew Douglas

"Welcome to the site Katie, I am alex from NY. I know what is like to be surrounded b…"

21 Mar 16
Reply by Andrew Douglas

"I know exactly what you mean. I was just talking about it, that people assume that i…"

Alex replied Mar 11 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

142 Mar 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"It's not tv. It is a mature drama on a premium channel. Sex is part of life. Religio…"

Alex replied Feb 20 to True Detective

18 Feb 22
Reply by damian

"I am beginning to think that Cohle has been undercover for the past 10 years.  We al…"

Alex replied Feb 20 to True Detective

18 Feb 22
Reply by damian

"thanks, I love learning, so I am always up anything that will teach me something new…"

Alex replied Feb 16 to Lone wolf, happy to join the pack

16 Feb 16
Reply by Alex

"I applaud the kids for trying to stand up for reason.  If it is a public school they…"

Alex replied Feb 15 to North Carolina school reportedly squashed students’ hopes for atheist club

22 Mar 3
Reply by Dougibert Bert

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service