Johnny's Discussions (289)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, that's what I meant."

Johnny replied Dec 10, 2010 to Comming out.

14 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Carl Esser

"Because their families and communities are so deeply religious that they get really…"

Johnny replied Dec 10, 2010 to Comming out.

14 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Carl Esser

"I've REALLY always wondered why black people seem SO MUCH more superstitious. Is it…"

Johnny replied Dec 9, 2010 to Comming out.

14 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by Carl Esser

"don't rely on that too "religiously" (ha.ha.) People believe whatever suits their ne…"

Johnny replied Apr 28, 2010 to I'm not going to Hell Mom!

68 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Heather Natale

"most of the time "smart" people aren't smart. It is one of the great travesties of t…"

Johnny replied Mar 25, 2010 to OBAMA CARE...So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.

205 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Andrew Hall

"HAHAHA love it. laughed out loud in a library. It really seems like the kind of thin…"

Johnny replied Mar 25, 2010 to OBAMA CARE...So this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause.

205 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by Andrew Hall

"ah... no she's not. Apathetic doesn't mean "strict" now does it? There are many thei…"

Johnny replied Mar 24, 2010 to I'm not going to Hell Mom!

68 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Heather Natale

"there is also completely rational disproofs about why certain gods can NOT exist. pe…"

Johnny replied Jan 25, 2010 to Not all theists are stupid

42 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Closet Nigerian Atheist

"ha. dogmatic? you seem rather closed minded yourself. you set the bar at 50/50 and…"

42 Jan 31, 2010

""The point I was really trying to make is don't judge the level of intellectual deba…"

42 Jan 31, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

Greg replied to B Fletcher's discussion Hey everybody, the world's about to end. Again.
5 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
25 minutes ago
Two Cult Survivor replied to Two Cult Survivor's discussion Need advice on coming out to my spouse
27 minutes ago
Asa Watcher replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion Great New Book: Taking Liberties: Why Religious Freedom Doesn't Give You the Right to Tell Other People What to Do
42 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
56 minutes ago
Tweeeekk replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo posted an album
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to Tweeeekk's discussion Do Religious people actually read their own holy books properly?
1 hour ago
Future replied to Gene Sokolowski's discussion ALL Politicians Should Be Made to Read: "Homosexuality, atheism etc: What's it to you?"
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's photo
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's photo
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service