Sebastian Portelli's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll try beginning with something simple I guess. But that'll also be hard since the…"

Sebastian Portelli replied Apr 17, 2009 to Confidence issues holding me back from Youtube / Webcam.

4 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Ted E Bear

"Thanks for the suggestions :), I'm off to bed soon and I'll try washing my teeth wit…"

Sebastian Portelli replied Apr 9, 2009 to As an Extropian one of the goals in my life is to live as healthy as possible. And I need some help on it.

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Sebastian Portelli

"How dare you CHOOSE to be born with higher levels of melanin? This is all your fault…"

Sebastian Portelli replied Apr 9, 2009 to More Hate from People of Faith

45 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Brookelynne Smith

"I got another reply. im Roman Catholic and ive been so all my life and i havent reg…"

Sebastian Portelli replied Apr 7, 2009 to Having a debate about religion and morals.

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

"By the way, how do I explain to someone that cancer healing 'overnight' is not nesse…"

Sebastian Portelli replied Apr 7, 2009 to Having a debate about religion and morals.

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

"And what would you make of this? This is about the statistics that show that as reli…"

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

"Very good point there, thanks. I wish I was that good with words. Now the following…"

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

"And it would also serve as practice for my lacking speaking skills. I'll do just tha…"

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

"Now he replied the following (Text in bold = the argument he is quoting) ===========…"

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

"Thank you. It is indeed a poorly constructed argument but unfortunately my knowledge…"

16 May 25, 2009
Reply by William Young

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service