Hiram's Discussions (311)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

":) In my book, I argue that Epicurus taught people to be apolitical and this might b…"

Hiram replied Jul 11 to France Bans the Burqa: The Humanist Poll

27 Jul 14
Reply by MB

"I just finished reading the entire Lawgiver book within the Good Book and am very pl…"

Hiram replied Jun 19 to Good Book Study Group

2 Jun 19
Reply by Michael Penn

"Where do u get this idea from, that libertarians decide thevalue of their own labor?…"

Hiram replied Dec 31, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"well ... Tonya ... they DID very publicly compare Obama to a monkey for several mont…"

Hiram replied Dec 29, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"lol I'm sure when Mars is terraformed and colonized, some Randian will. when they di…"

Hiram replied Dec 7, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"But very powerful people are Randians, from Rand Paul and Ron Paul to the CEO of Nes…"

Hiram replied Dec 5, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I saw (on youtube) Penn Jillette's visit to the Glenn Beck show; it was visibly awkw…"

Hiram replied Dec 5, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I wrote an Epicurean critique of Ayn Rand philosophy (well, one of several) that you…"

73 Jan 1
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Welcome! Our Epicurean group here is: http://www.atheistnexus.org/group/epicurean an…"

Hiram replied Aug 25, 2013 to Hi from Mequa

1 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Hiram

"Interesting.  I think secular humanism may help to explain many things that got out…"

Hiram replied Jul 14, 2013 to The Atheist New Testament

6 Apr 22
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service