Atheist Nexus Logo

Hiram's Discussions (319)

Discussions Replied To (180) Replies Latest Activity

"I wrote a bit on this in my piece On Why Materialism Matters. The quote is here: "

Hiram replied Jan 25 to 'Meaning' As An Emergent Property

1 Jan 25
Reply by Hiram

":) Epicurean doctrine teaches that "death is nothing to us because when death is, we…"

Hiram replied Jan 25 to My gravesite inscription

95 Jan 28
Reply by Freethinker31

"The far right is irrelevant already. Starbucks even told its share holders who are a…"

Hiram replied Nov 4, 2014 to Godless Millenials May Chart the Course for Ending Far Right Religiousity

13 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I didn't reply because your critique is ad hominem. I was hoping for a different qua…"

Hiram replied Oct 12, 2014 to Fundamentalist Epicureanism is now a thing

15 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Mequacious

":) In my book, I argue that Epicurus taught people to be apolitical and this might b…"

Hiram replied Jul 11, 2014 to France Bans the Burqa: The Humanist Poll

27 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by MB

"I just finished reading the entire Lawgiver book within the Good Book and am very pl…"

Hiram replied Jun 19, 2014 to Good Book Study Group

2 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Where do u get this idea from, that libertarians decide thevalue of their own labor?…"

Hiram replied Dec 31, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"well ... Tonya ... they DID very publicly compare Obama to a monkey for several mont…"

Hiram replied Dec 29, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"lol I'm sure when Mars is terraformed and colonized, some Randian will. when they di…"

Hiram replied Dec 7, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"But very powerful people are Randians, from Rand Paul and Ron Paul to the CEO of Nes…"

Hiram replied Dec 5, 2013 to Why Atheist Libertarians Are Part of America's 1 Percent Problem

73 Jan 1, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service