Black Magick Woman's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't agree that dying at a young age is a bad thing. I wouldn't want it for mysel…"

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 4, 2010 to What are your thoughts on life extension? What about Transhumanism?

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"Good luck finding the fountain of youth. As I doubt this technology would be availab…"

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 4, 2010 to What are your thoughts on life extension? What about Transhumanism?

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"It's mumbo jumbo to me, whether you like it or not. You say tomayto, I say tomahto ;…"

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"I'm right there with you Jennifer. I don't want too young, but I damn sure don't wan…"

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"I dunno...I can't get past how..."reincarnation-y" this sounds, lol."

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 4, 2010 to Do you think "You" will ever know consciousness again?

25 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

"Very very cool. I am almost definitely going to TFC, and bringing some friends (hope…"

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 27, 2010 to Not All Southerners..

30 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

"Yeah - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_United_States"

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 27, 2010 to Not All Southerners..

30 Aug 27, 2010

"Ooo you're going to the TFC in October? Me too! How was her experience at CampQuest…"

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 25, 2010 to Not All Southerners..

30 Aug 27, 2010

"Oy...someone...please...just...put him out of his misery...and tape it.."

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 23, 2010 to This is what scares us atheists!! This is an actual ad for candidate Zach Wamp for TN Governor. Warning!! May cause vomiting!

17 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

""I have said never to children, but I recanted, because I leave the option for adopt…"

Black Magick Woman replied Aug 10, 2010 to "You're young, you'll blah blah blah..."

74 Nov 6, 2010
Reply by Abnormal

RSS

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service