Black Magick Woman's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (133) Replies Latest Activity

"I welcome you! Your story is actually similar to mine. I also dabbled for a few year…"

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 14, 2010 to Probably a fairly common story

6 Sep 15, 2010
Reply by Cameron Wrightsman

"This is as funny to me as the banning of the pregnant Barbie with no wedding ring on…"

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 9, 2010 to America can't tell fact from fiction...again...

7 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Black Magick Woman

"Oh yes, definitely. =)"

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 7, 2010 to Alabama atheist, born and raised in the Bible Belt.

5 Sep 7, 2010

"Texas born here, saying welcome welcome to the fold! =D I've also noticed (and follo…"

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 7, 2010 to Alabama atheist, born and raised in the Bible Belt.

5 Sep 7, 2010

"Yes...yes it will..."

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 4, 2010 to What are your thoughts on life extension? What about Transhumanism?

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"Ditto!"

Black Magick Woman replied Sep 4, 2010 to What are your thoughts on life extension? What about Transhumanism?

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"By vanity, I meant in thinking you're (as in the human) so important that you deserv…"

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"I would be among those that favors being able to live longer than my ancestors. I li…"

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"If I were personally (physically and emotionally) suffering, I'd put myself out of m…"

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

"I would think that people suffering from where they live, if they could buy more tim…"

87 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by David Flynn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service