Phil's Discussions (442)

Discussions Replied To (186) Replies Latest Activity

"I think there's a better than 50% chance that the Republican VP will come from Flori…"

Phil replied Mar 3, 2012 to Mitt's cracking under the strain of talking trash to the trash.

6 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"An equally obnoxious European-American male this time - unless they think they can g…"

Phil replied Mar 2, 2012 to Mitt's cracking under the strain of talking trash to the trash.

6 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"That's what I thought you meant. My take on it is that the prols, who are always ang…"

Phil replied Mar 2, 2012 to Is Polarization Picking Up Speed?

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Polarization demands the attention of those among us who want calm at any price. The…"

Phil replied Mar 1, 2012 to Is Polarization Picking Up Speed?

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

"The loss of the middle in Congress is a threat to all government functions. Polariza…"

Phil replied Mar 1, 2012 to Is Polarization Picking Up Speed?

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

"It's over and Romney won Michigan - barely. I think it might be a best case scenario…"

Phil replied Feb 29, 2012 to Is Polarization Picking Up Speed?

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Another small indication of polarization, Republican Senator Olympia Snowe, of Maine…"

Phil replied Feb 28, 2012 to Is Polarization Picking Up Speed?

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

"I think Santorum beats him with his reaction to JFK's speech in support of separtion…"

Phil replied Feb 26, 2012 to Is Polarization Picking Up Speed?

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

"And Gingrich tries to out-Santorum Santorum - “The forces of the secular left believ…"

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

"Santorum is drawing clear lines. He's not interested in a diverse and democratic soc…"

74 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Phil

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Malcolm Grant Hutton replied to Malcolm Grant Hutton's discussion Impossible Numbers in the Bible in the group Christian Biblical Errancy Debate
2 minutes ago
Freethinker31 liked Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
3 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
8 minutes ago
Kelvin Hilerio replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
13 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
15 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
22 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Joe's discussion The IRS Says It Will Finally Enforce the Rules Barring Pastors from Endorsing Candidates from the Pulpit in the group Atheist News
22 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
24 minutes ago
Will-I Am S. replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
24 minutes ago
Michael Penn commented on WayneO's blog post And the Evening and the Morning Were the Fourth Day
25 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to Joan Denoo's discussion How Creationists in Texas Are Pressuring Schoolbook Publishers to Bring God into Biology
30 minutes ago
33 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service