matt warren's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"they cant do that. it would make it an endorsement by gov of a specific religion and…"

matt warren replied Apr 12 to Lousy-ana Wants to Make Bible the Official State Book

14 Apr 14
Reply by Michael Penn

"hearing things like this give me hope for a better future. thanx. I needed this toda…"

matt warren replied Feb 25 to American Atheism is rising and Christians don't like it.

17 Mar 1
Reply by Steph S.

"good riddance to delusional rubbish! hope Melissa Moore (thew replacement) decides t…"

matt warren replied Feb 1 to Judge that ordered Messiah name change is replaced

6 Feb 1
Reply by k.h. ky

"to sk8eycat on Monday (the reply feature dosnt seem to be working)..I am glad I am n…"

matt warren replied Jan 9 to Utah man on hunger strike against gay marriage

106 Jan 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"being a skeptic (my skepticism was part of what lead me to an atheistic position) is…"

matt warren replied Jun 16, 2013 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

424 yesterday
Reply by TNT666

"I want to be you where you are ! ;)"

matt warren replied Jun 13, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1101 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"ALAMEDA CALIFORNIA. WHO IS OUT THERE? PM ME AND WE WILL PARTY ON HOMEMADE BEER! seri…"

matt warren replied Jun 13, 2013 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1101 5 hours ago
Reply by Joan Denoo

"my belief,(not faith, which is "trust in things not seen or proven and without evide…"

matt warren replied Jun 12, 2013 to What is your view of Agnosticism ?

216 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"cannot sing petition unless you "create a whitehouse account". sorry..not going to d…"

matt warren replied Dec 26, 2012 to Final Draft Defense Bill Worse: Dems Throw Gays, Atheists Under Bus

10 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"and in colorado they just passed a law that makes some cases of abortion and "mornin…"

matt warren replied Dec 10, 2012 to "Un-American" law: "dependence upon Almighty God is vital"

22 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service