Aaron Wayne Mayberry's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with almost everything you're saying. Prisons are DEFINITELY no better for a…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied Jul 18, 2013 to The moral failure of western religion and why eastern religion is no better.

6 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Aaron Wayne Mayberry

"Under communism, the phasing out of the state is supposed to happen over time. It is…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied Jun 8, 2013 to Which is the best ? Capitalism or Communism

104 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I agree with your last point (plutocracy I think its called) about USA. I'd just add…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied Jun 8, 2013 to Which is the best ? Capitalism or Communism

104 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"If our laws didn't work against human nature, we'd be in trouble indeed. In the same…"

104 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"In the case of Myanmar (Burma), I don't think the general masses are allowed to own…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied Jun 8, 2013 to The moral failure of western religion and why eastern religion is no better.

6 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Aaron Wayne Mayberry

"I'd like to invite all participating here to my discussion "The moral failure of wes…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied May 14, 2013 to Nietzsche: "Christianity is the Worst Catastrope To Befall Mankind"

53 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I figured that we would be harmonious on that point, Dr. Clark. And I will try to re…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied May 14, 2013 to Nietzsche: "Christianity is the Worst Catastrope To Befall Mankind"

53 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I don't think that we can forget that a lot of these people are victims, too. They'v…"

53 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Smart man, your Grandpa. It's kind of scary to think about what they believe their g…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied May 12, 2013 to Nietzsche: "Christianity is the Worst Catastrope To Befall Mankind"

53 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"I think I have to agree with you, Debra. It isn't just consequentialist, though. Eve…"

Aaron Wayne Mayberry replied May 12, 2013 to Nietzsche: "Christianity is the Worst Catastrope To Befall Mankind"

53 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service