UUMom's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"That's true and I'm not going to "argue" the point with you. My take is different,…"

UUMom replied Oct 14, 2010 to arguing with religionist on "opening up" to god

7 Oct 15, 2010
Reply by Fred Werther

"I see your point. I think you're right that Campbell mainly talks about Jesus as how…"

UUMom replied Oct 2, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Jesus may be a myth, but myths are important in our society and to most people. If y…"

UUMom replied Oct 1, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"BTW, Here's more information about the book: ‘Jesus worship’ hurts the black commun…"

UUMom replied Sep 25, 2010 to Jesus worship survey of the week - please vote

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by George Hanson

"Your kids seem to be doing great! You're doing great parenting."

UUMom replied Sep 1, 2010 to If I have kids, I plan on teaching them about Jesus.

129 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"Lol God blog is full of them: http://lolgod.blogspot.com/"

UUMom replied Aug 31, 2010 to Favorite Jebus Pix

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by UUMom

"It turns out there's a new fellowship: Unitarian Universalist Fellowship Of Emporia…"

UUMom replied Aug 18, 2010 to "Atheism" vs. "Anti-theism" & marginalization of atheists

9 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Leon

"Where are you? Kansas? What campus are you on? Here is a link for UU congregations i…"

UUMom replied Aug 18, 2010 to "Atheism" vs. "Anti-theism" & marginalization of atheists

9 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Leon

">either militant atheist sites or very anti social ones Sorry to hear you didn't…"

9 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Leon

"I'm glad you shared this. If we want tolerance, we need to be tolerant, IMO. That's…"

9 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Leon

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service