Christopher Cosgrove's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Quite simply the absurdity of the accident of birth is how you end up being in a cer…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jun 10 to why are you atheist

34 on Monday
Reply by Freethinker 31

"Nauseating and this from the supposed paragons of virtue. I have a good friend who a…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Jun 3 to Catholic Horror: 800 in Mass Grave at Chidren's Home

32 Jun 4
Reply by Patricia

"Truly barbaric. Amazingly these disgusting people don't see the irony of changing wh…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 21 to It is way past time to end Female Genital Torture.

15 May 23
Reply by Dustin Roy

"That is a very good point! As a work of literature it certainly wouldn't be on your…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 20 to Do Religious people actually read their own holy books properly?

15 May 20
Reply by Richard K. Emms

"Other than the psychology of the matter will be the willingness to relinquish power…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 18 to Can atheism replace religion?

67 Jun 9
Reply by Jillian Dhyana Oliver

"I think karma is no more than the wishy washy way of avoiding the fact that the worl…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied May 16 to KARMA

22 May 21
Reply by Craigart14

"Hi there - here is an interactive link on the BBC site. How Big is Space. Nice prepa…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Mar 11 to So excited for Cosmos' return!

113 Mar 20
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Thanks Loren for the link. Hadn't bothered to check it out previously but it can kee…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Mar 6 to Are the biblical contradictions correct?

6 Mar 6
Reply by Craigart14

"I would be interested in an analysis of whether the funds would be better deployed i…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Feb 13 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

407 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker 31

"Thanks - I'll use that. "

Christopher Cosgrove replied Feb 8 to mo and jesus cartoon controversy in the UK - Insanity!

6 Feb 8
Reply by Loren Miller

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service