Christopher Cosgrove's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"Very funny. Maybe your theist friend will start thinking and we know where that coul…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Dec 9 to One of my theist friends is catching hell for having sense of humor

9 Dec 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Hi Michael. Very ironic when you hear about Harvard sitting on something like $36 bi…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Nov 3 to Should I just give up?

36 Nov 3
Reply by Michael Pianko

"Absolutely agree. He is a comedian and they take him way too seriously. And of cours…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Nov 1 to Free speech (right)

17 Nov 1
Reply by Christopher Cosgrove

"Thanks. Very enlightening. Unfortunately Ben A certainly lived up to the A in arseho…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Oct 15 to Ben Affleck Debates Maher and Harris and Makes Total Ass of Himself

144 Nov 2
Reply by Michael Penn

"Indoctrination certainly is and when you are surrounded by it as I was at boarding s…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Oct 7 to What crazy rationalisations have you heard for the accident of birth that makes you xtian, muslim, etc?

14 Oct 7

"Wow it it truly bizarre reading the stuff they are teaching. It also reveals how bra…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 30 to Pseudoscience I was taught at a British creationist school

4 Sep 30

"This bumper sticker says it well. "

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 16 to Early Christianity

56 Oct 24
Reply by James M. Martin

"Christopher - not Chris thanks."

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 16 to Are Atheists too judgmental??

327 Oct 26
Reply by Deidre

"I wonder if they will have a section explaining the various versions of the bizarre…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 15 to Bible Museum coming to DC

10 Sep 15
Reply by Michael Penn

"To me the soul concept is the hangover of 1000s of years of religious indoctrination…"

Christopher Cosgrove replied Sep 15 to What is soul a/c to you ?

18 Sep 15

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service