Michael McCullough's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I had the pleasure of taking a class called Ethics and Citizenship as my senior semi…"

Michael McCullough replied Mar 4 to Why Would Any Woman Be A Christian?

56 Apr 22
Reply by AnonAtheist

"Are you sure you're qualified to speak for the African American community? I'm almos…"

Michael McCullough replied Mar 3 to Why Would Any Woman Be A Christian?

56 Apr 22
Reply by AnonAtheist

"I don't think that a militant attitude toward religion is the right strategy. Attack…"

Michael McCullough replied Oct 28, 2012 to Atheism v. Anti-Theism

59 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by A. R.

"http://gawker.com/5890597/only-you-can-end-the-tragic-cycle-of-rush-limbaughs-trolli…"

Michael McCullough replied Oct 28, 2012 to Why is it TV Pundits and Chat Shows Bother With the Likes of Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh; Surely it is "Bottom Feeding"?

28 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Toni B

"You have to wonder whether this is about what he actually truly believes or what his…"

Michael McCullough replied Oct 14, 2012 to [USA] Re: Rep. Paul Broun and his anti science remarks

13 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by John

"Hi from Texas. The state where Satan is responsible for the Separation of Church and…"

Michael McCullough replied Sep 27, 2012 to How evangelicals are making children their missionaries in public schools

13 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by booklover

"The two don't inhabit the same sphere. They have separate domains and function separ…"

Michael McCullough replied Sep 27, 2012 to The compatibility of religion and science.

21 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Jerry Wesner

""We seem to be incapable as a species of organizing into more virtuous, moral groups…"

Michael McCullough replied Jun 10, 2012 to Is compassion the root of morality?

41 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hiram

"Is it really compassion to give money to the homeless begging on the street? You are…"

Michael McCullough replied Apr 13, 2012 to Is compassion the root of morality?

41 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Hiram

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service