Michael's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Debating god's existence is possible, only for as long as "god" remains an undefined…"

Michael replied Sep 18, 2009 to Does God really not exist?

109 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Bob Stewart

"I remember when gay meant happy...The homosexuals hijacked the word for their own us…"

Michael replied Sep 12, 2009 to Is saying "That's So Gay" discriminatory?

79 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"Whatever text he gives you, take it to the Skeptics Annotated Bible and you will fin…"

Michael replied Aug 22, 2009 to Its not really comedy, but its making me laugh...

15 Aug 22, 2009
Reply by Michael

"That sort of thing really annoys me. The theists use every debating trick in the boo…"

Michael replied Aug 8, 2009 to

just now

"I don't like the way those "debates" are run. At about the 3:50 mark a theist declar…"

Michael replied Aug 6, 2009 to

just now

"I was about ten years old when The Ballad Of Davy Crockett entered the charts more t…"

Michael replied Jul 31, 2009 to

just now

"- I'll be there - god willing or not - Hell and bloody goose guts - Fheur Flucht (ch…"

Michael replied Jul 31, 2009 to For Fun - Make Curse Words That Are Worthy Of Atheist Utterings

116 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by ungodlynews

"Annette writes: I will say, without any shadow of a doubt that every athiest I have…"

Michael replied Jul 29, 2009 to Self-help books and the "Higher Power"

9 Jul 29, 2009

"Billinghurst, I'll give you ten bucks if you can write something I can understand..."

Michael replied Jul 26, 2009 to A kneejerk reaction to suggestions of ESP

127 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Nate

"I'm glad you mentioned this site because I discovered something interesting. There i…"

Michael replied Jul 24, 2009 to A great site for research - and to direct theists to...

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service